9.23.2010

It's official. The moon said so.




















Football season is in full-swing, the school supply section at Target is calling to me and I've already met my quota for Pumpkin Spiced Lattes at Starbucks. It can only mean one thing. Fall is here. 


In addition to donning my favorite scarf, the change of the season makes me crave the flavors of pumpkin, nutmeg, apples, cinnamon, cranberries and anything involving butternut squash. And while typically my fall baking consists of my grandmother's famous Pumpkin Cookies and Nigella's Guinness Chocolate Cake, this season I feel like building out my repertoire with some new takes on my favorite fall flavors. The list is growing but here's a start that should take me through at least October!

Martha Stewart's Marzipan Pumpkin Petit Fours
BAKED's Vanilla Bean Caramel Apples
Cake Love's Pumpkin Clove Pound Cake
The Boozy Baker's Hard Cider Apple Pie
Jam It, Pickle It, Cure It's Graham Crackers
Martha Stewart's Pumpkin Whoopie Pies
Epicurious Mocha-Hazelnut Macaroons

What's on your fall must-bake list?


(Photo: Martha Stewart)

No comments:

Post a Comment